[CCWG-ACCT] CCWG Webinars

Grace Abuhamad grace.abuhamad at icann.org
Fri Jul 31 15:28:16 UTC 2015

Yes Jorge! I¹m sorry we didn¹t sent the announcement around earlier. Here is
the link we shared on the call yesterday:
https://www.icann.org/news/announcement-2015-07-30-en

The text is posted below for ease of reading.

WEBINAR: Briefing on 2nd Draft CCWG-Accountability Proposal
 <https://www.icann.org/news/announcement-2015-07-30-en#>
<https://www.icann.org/news/announcement-2015-07-30-en#>
<https://www.icann.org/news/announcement-2015-07-30-en#>
<https://www.icann.org/news/announcement-2015-07-30-en#>
<https://www.icann.org/news/announcement-2015-07-30-en#>
<https://www.icann.org/news/announcement-2015-07-30-en#>
The CCWG-Accountability will be publishing its 2nd draft for 40-day public
comment on 3 August 2015. Community feedback is requested on this 2nd draft
proposal of proposed enhancements to ICANN's accountability framework that
the CCWG-Accountability has identified as essential to happen or be
committed to before the IANA Stewardship Transition takes place (Work Stream
1).
Community feedback will help the CCWG-Accountability to improve its proposal
and carry on with next steps, including Chartering Organizations'
endorsement of the CCWG-Accountability output before it is submitted to the
ICANN Board during or after ICANN 54 in Dublin in October 2015.
In order to brief the community on the contents of their 2nd draft proposal,
the CCWG-Accountability Chairs will host two identical briefing webinars on
4 and 7 August at different times to facilitate participation across time
zones. The webinars will take place on:
* 4 August from 19:00 ­ 21:00 UTC (time zone converter here
<http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=CCWG-Accountabilit
y+Webinar&iso=20150804T19&p1=1440&ah=2> )
* 7 August from 07:00 ­ 09:00 UTC (time zone converter here
<http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=CCWG-Accountabilit
y+Webinar&iso=20150807T07&p1=1440&ah=2> )
Webinars will be conducted in English. Live interpretation services are
available in Arabic, Chinese, French, Spanish, Portuguese, and Russian.

Webinar Details & How to Attend
The webinars will be run in an Adobe Connect room
<https://icann.adobeconnect.com/si-webinar/> . If you are interested in
attending the webinar and would like to receive dial-in details, please send
an email to acct-staff at icann.org and indicate:
1. The time at which you would like to attend the webinar; and
2. Your language request (if requested). Live interpretation services are
available in Arabic, Chinese, French, Spanish, Portuguese, and Russian.
Please note that the webinars will be recorded and transcribed. Subsequently
the transcripts will be posted on the CCWG-Accountability Wiki here
<https://community.icann.org/x/SYtCAw> .

Further information
For further information about the CCWG-Accountability's work, please
seehttps://community.icann.org/x/ogDxAg.
For further information about the related IANA Stewardship Transition,
please seehttps://www.icann.org/stewardship or https://www.ianacg.org
<https://www.ianacg.org/> .