[CCWG-ACCT] Public comments

Robin Gross robin at ipjustice.org
Sun Jun 7 16:30:09 UTC 2015

Thanks, Adam.  How will we handle the additional comments in these 6 languages?  Will there be translations of those comments into English or any other language so members of this group can read them?  Will we be able to get those translations in time to incorporate the views into next weekend's WP1 discussions?

Thank you,
Robin