[CCWG-ACCT] FW: [Acct-Legal] Memo - Revised Powers Chart, Voluntary Model

"Kleinwächter, Wolfgang" wolfgang.kleinwaechter at medienkomm.uni-halle.de
Sat Jun 13 08:26:49 UTC 2015

I support Avris approach. If the IANA Transition is completed, ICANN will be much closer to the IETF model. However, one important difference is probably that
in the ICANN enmvironment you ned a much higher level of cross community/stakeholder communication, coordination and collaboration. Insofar, the processes which has started under the CCWG acronym has still a lot of potential for future enhancements. It will not end with WS 2...

Wolfgang