[CCWG-ACCT] [Acct-Legal] Memo - Revised Powers Chart, Voluntary Model

James Gannon james at cyberinvasion.net
Mon Jun 15 22:07:47 UTC 2015

Looking at a random selection of (notable enough to be listed) corporate governance cases listed here:
http://www.law.du.edu/index.php/corporate-governance/governance-cases
It seems most last 4-7 months. But these are just a random selection and not nessesarily 100% reflective but should give us a guideline of some sort.

-James