[CCWG-ACCT] Legal counsel engagement enhancements

Roelof Meijer Roelof.Meijer at sidn.nl
Sat Jun 20 19:44:27 UTC 2015

Léon, Mathieu,

You can¹t be serious. I see no reason whatsoever why we would need 2
lawyers per firm and so 4 lawyers per call/meeting. These are reputed
firms and expert lawyers, one of each firm should suffice.
I really take an issue with the amount of money we¹re spending on legal
advice

Best,

Roelof

On 20-06-15 16:35, "accountability-cross-community-bounces at icann.org on