[CCWG-ACCT] Further thoughts on the "empowered SO/AC model" discussion on Friday

Roelof Meijer Roelof.Meijer at sidn.nl
Sun Jun 21 17:54:14 UTC 2015

Thanks, Becky, excellent. Still looks very promising!

Cheers,

Roelof

From: <accountability-cross-community-bounces at icann.org<mailto:accountability-cross-community-bounces at icann.org>> on behalf of Becky Burr <Becky.Burr at neustar.biz<mailto:Becky.Burr at neustar.biz>>
Date: zondag 21 juni 2015 14:45
To: Chris Disspain <ceo at auda.org.au<mailto:ceo at auda.org.au>>
Cc: "accountability-cross-community at icann.org<mailto:accountability-cross-community at icann.org>" <accountability-cross-community at icann.org<mailto:accountability-cross-community at icann.org>>
Subject: Re: [CCWG-ACCT] Further thoughts on the "empowered SO/AC model" discussion on Friday

Taking a stab at answering Roelof’s questions in blue font below
J. Beckwith Burr
Neustar, Inc. / Deputy General Counsel and Chief Privacy Officer
1775 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20006
Office: + 1.202.533.2932  Mobile:  +1.202.352.6367  / becky.burr at neustar.biz<mailto:becky.burr at neustar.biz> / www.neustar.biz