[CCWG-ACCT] A question about WS1 v WS2

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 00:12:54 UTC 2015

Agree with Jonathan
We must concentrate on priority actions
Pls do not involve  us in something which is not pressing . We have littlke
time
We do not want to spent hours and hours on these like those hours that we
wasted on UA.
We were misled and we do not want to do it again
The working method and priorities must be identified and decided at the
level of the main group and not at the level of working parties
Regards
Kavouss