[CCWG-ACCT] New topics / concerns - initiating discussions

Mathieu Weill mathieu.weill at afnic.fr
Tue Jun 23 01:44:04 UTC 2015

Dear Kavouss,

In light of the comments received, our group needs to decide how to
respond to the various topics. As you rightly point out, some items we
might not be able to address in WS1, maybe not even in WS2. But we need
to discuss it as a group and that is the point of lauching the discussion.

Best
Mathieu

Mathieu WEILL
AFNIC - directeur général