[CCWG-ACCT] New topics / concerns - initiating discussions

Finn Petersen FinPet at erst.dk
Tue Jun 23 18:08:27 UTC 2015

Chris,

Thx for reminding me of Clause 1.3.

Best,

Finn

Sendt fra min iPad

Den 23/06/2015 kl. 15.03 skrev Chris Disspain <ceo at auda.org.au<mailto:ceo at auda.org.au>>:

Finn,

With specific reference to the GAC principles may I respectfully refer you to Clause 1.3 of the preamble….

These principles are intended as a guide to the relationships between Governments, their ccTLD and ICANN. They are not intended to be binding and need both Governments and Registries voluntarily to agree to apply them within their legal framework. If either the Government or the Registry decide not to adopt the principles, this cannot be held against the Registry, and the Registry still has a valid existence.

Cheers,

Chris Disspain | Chief Executive Officer

.au Domain Administration Ltd

T: +61 3 8341 4111 | F: +61 3 8341 4112

E: ceo at auda.org.au<mailto:ceo at auda.org.au> | W: www.auda.org.au<http://www.auda.org.au/>

auDA – Australia’s Domain Name Administrator

Important Notice - This email may contain information which is confidential and/or subject to legal privilege, and is intended for the use of the named addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use, disclose or copy any part of this email. If you have received this email by mistake, please notify the sender and delete this message immediately. Please consider the environment before printing this email.