[CCWG-ACCT] update - CCWG working session 2

Roelof Meijer Roelof.Meijer at sidn.nl
Wed Jun 24 12:27:37 UTC 2015

I will not be able to attend, as I have committed to present at the
pre-working group session on new GTLD auction proceeds and cannot back-out
of that at such a short notice.

Which leaves me quite uncomfortable, because I feel that we are at a
crucial point with our CCWG work (quote: ³seeking understanding and
agreement of the SO/AC empowered model..²) I want to participate and
contribute in full.

So I am against extending our meeting of today beyond 17.00hrs.

Best,

Roelof

On 23-06-15 11:35, "accountability-cross-community-bounces at icann.org on
behalf of Adam Peake" <accountability-cross-community-bounces at icann.org on