[CCWG-ACCT] Update of document on definition & scope

Mathieu Weill mathieu.weill at afnic.fr
Thu Mar 5 13:54:22 UTC 2015

Dear Colleagues,

As you will remember, our draft document was circulated to the Advisors
for feedback after our meeting in Frankfurt. You will find the latest
version attached, both in edit as well as clean mode.

The document has benefitted from substantial and very well documented
input from Advisors, and I believe it now provides a solid basis for our
future report and call for comments. In the name of the co-chairs, I
want to express our gratitude to all contributors.

The various versions will be added to the Wiki shortly.

Best,

--
Mathieu WEILL
mathieu.weill at afnic.fr