[CCWG-ACCT] [Notify] CCWG ACCT Stress Tests Working Group Meeting

Steve DelBianco sdelbianco at netchoice.org
Sun Mar 8 15:58:50 UTC 2015

Eberhard — I don’t know how the time was selected, but glad you can make the Stress Test call.

Stress Test #21 (on page 4) is one where you have particular insights, I think.  It’s one of several Stress Tests that apply more to the CWG proposals.

As we’ve said, you can’t apply stress tests definitively until you have a defined mechanism/structure to test.   Nonetheless, we’ll do our best with the proposed mechanisms at this point.

(PDF attached)

—Steve