[CCWG-ACCT] [Notify] CCWG ACCT Stress Tests Working Group Meeting

Dr Eberhard W Lisse directors at omadhina.net
Mon Mar 9 07:42:20 UTC 2015

FWIW it is important to note that the time zone management of Doodle
seems to be lacking.

So, we'll do it at 13:00 Namibian Time?  Which seems to be 11:00 UTC
(which Doodle seems to tell me is 12:00 Namibian Time).  This is
quite in order.

I will not use Doodle again.

On a serious note, all these technical issues need to be resolved in
the open.

And, I am still waiting for the explanation why I have not received
any reply to my first inquiry, which would have avoided much of
this.

greetings, el

On 2015-03-09 08:21, Seun Ojedeji wrote:
> FWIW it's important to note that the reading from staff was correct; 4
> selected 11:00UTC(and it was the only highest number) while 3 was
> for 12:00.
>
> On a lighter note, I think this could have been resolved offlist
>
> Regards
> sent from Google nexus 4
> kindly excuse brevity and typos.
>
> On 9 Mar 2015 04:31, "Cheryl Langdon-Orr" <langdonorr at gmail.com
> <mailto:langdonorr at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     IF more of us can make it to the call at 1200 UTC  I am happy to
>     shift to that, and I would certainly prefer if Eberhard can attend...
>
>     Staff please advise IF we are shifting and also resend an updated
>     invitation out...
>
>     Thanks
[...]

--
Dr. Eberhard W. Lisse			4-5, St Annes Walk
<Directors at omadhina.net>		Alderney, Guernsey, GY9 3JZ