[CCWG-ACCT] Work Stream 1 and Work Stream 2: Comments based on impressions from Meeting Notes.

Sivasubramanian M isolatedn at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 06:19:05 UTC 2015

Dear Steve, Jordan and Mathew

We did discuss how Work Steam 1 and 2 would look at areas of Accountability
improvements before and after transition but not how the exact items of
improvements would be split between pre and post-transition. Also, though
the following items were discussed, it is only in this message that the
following items appear conclusively as items to be implemented before
transition:

>    - Recalling members of the ICANN board of directors.
>

>    - Community empowerment over ICANN’s management.
>

>    - Limiting the scope of ICANN’s activity.

Even if late, there may not be any harm in being thorough on the positive
consequences of these sweeping changes, as also in thinking thorough
probable unintended consequences.

Thank you.

   -

Sivasubramanian M <https://www.facebook.com/sivasubramanian.muthusamy>