[CCWG-ACCT] Request for clarification - Ominous update on the IANA transition

Paul Rosenzweig paul.rosenzweig at redbranchconsulting.com
Fri May 1 12:17:11 UTC 2015

With respect, given what NTIA has said publicly, this "fear" can only be
based on the management's self-fulfilling wish.  To the contrary, I think
the =most= likely way for the NTIA to reject a proposal is for the
management to frustrate the communities will ....

Paul Rosenzweig
paul.rosenzweig at redbranchconsulting.com
O: +1 (202) 547-0660
M: +1 (202) 329-9650