[CCWG-ACCT] XPLANE - comments please

Roelof Meijer Roelof.Meijer at sidn.nl
Fri May 1 15:50:57 UTC 2015

Hi Adam,

Great work, the general concept and most of the content is really good. If
we add it to our report, I expect it will really help readers to grasp the
essence of what we are proposing quickly.

Some remarks:

I take it that the graphics will be expanded to cover all the essential
changes we propose (bylaws, reconsideration process)

The slide ³Approve changes to fundamental bylaws² still needs editing. How
it works it NOT that AC/SO object to the change. ICANN proposes a change
and the ³empowered community² approves or not

The slide ³Recalling individual board members also needs editing. The ³who
can initiate a petition² is only proposed for recall of NomCom appointees.
The way it is placed now, suggests it would also apply for SO and AC
appointees

Best,

Roelof