[CCWG-ACCT] Fwd: [centr-ga] XPLANE slides from CCWG meeting April 30

Dr Eberhard W Lisse el at lisse.na
Mon May 4 09:09:21 UTC 2015

Dear Co-Chairs,

This has been forwarded to me by an interested party.

Besides that the report is so convoluted that we need expensive
graphics designed so someone can understand any of it, this is
taken as consensus proposal.

This is EXACTLY what I said would/will happen.

I am starting to think that this violation of the Charter (which is
very specific) is an intentional, albeit shortsighted attempt at
railroading of the minority views.

Never mind that the fundamental questions are being avoided.

greetings, el

[...]

> Hi Everyone,
>
> In parallel with the work on the IANA stewardship process, there
> is a group dealing with the enhancement of ICANN's accountability.
> Their work is the key stone for the proposal on the stewardship
> transition.
>
> Please find attached an excellent slide deck from that CCWG
> Accountability.  In 10 slides, this deck succeeds in giving a full
> overview of the proposal to improve ICANN's accountability.  It
> describes the Empowered Community, the 5 community powers and an
> improved independent review process.

> Regards,
> Peter
>
> [cid:image001.jpg at 01D00A62.DB6E5C20]