[CCWG-ACCT] Edits due in 3h: V10 DRAFT for your review by 2 May at 01:00 UTC

Tijani BEN JEMAA tijani.benjemaa at fmai.org.tn
Mon May 4 22:14:38 UTC 2015

James and all,

Nobody asked to change the bylaws and remove the mention of Private Sector.
At least, I didn’t. What is needed is not add in the report a new mention to
Private sector.

I’m not government, and I don’t think that all those who didn’t want this
mention added to the report are governments. Insinuating that those asking
for the removal of the mention of private sector are from governments may
lead to another insinuation that those in favor of keeping it are from
private sector
.

I know neither the first insinuation nor the second are correct, and I think
that it is not productive. Let’s count on the good faith of all the CCWG
members

I’m civil society and end user, and I strongly believe that the
multi-stakeholder model will definitely fail if it doesn’t include all the
stakeholders: Private sector (contracted parties and business sector),
at-large community, GAC, and all the other components of the ICANN
community. The magic word is “multi-stakeholder”.

----

Tijani BEN JEMAA

Executive Director

Phone:  + 216 41 649 605