[CCWG-ACCT] [ccTLDcommunity] Cross Community Working Group on Enhancing ICANN Accountability (CCWG-Accountability) - Input Needed on its Proposed Accountability Enhancements (Work Stream 1)

Pär Brumark brumark at telia.com
Wed May 6 16:04:25 UTC 2015

Dear all,

My deep and unreserved support for Roelf´s words!
The atmosphere and tone in the thread is most uncomfortable, destructive
and worrying.

Sincerly,

Pär Brumark

/*---*//*
*//**//*Pär Brumark
*//*ICANN GAC Representative*//*Niue*//**
*Tel. Sweden: +46 70 589 73 70 <tel:%2B46%2070%20589%2073%2070>
Tel. New Zealand:     +64  9  889  03 90 *//*
Skype: pbr112*//*
*/