[CCWG-ACCT] [ccTLDcommunity] Cross Community Working Group on Enhancing ICANN Accountability (CCWG-Accountability) - Input Needed on its Proposed Accountability Enhancements (Work Stream 1)

McAuley, David dmcauley at verisign.com
Wed May 6 18:22:26 UTC 2015

I will leave it to others to sort out the details of the discussion, but as a participant in the CCWG I would like to note my opinion that the co-chairs, rapporteurs, and staff have demonstrated outstanding fairness and professionalism in managing what has been, so far, a complex and demanding endeavor.

David McAuley