[CCWG-ACCT] CCWG/Board briefing call

Roelof Meijer Roelof.Meijer at sidn.nl
Tue May 12 12:05:51 UTC 2015

Dear all,

Although I would very much like to attend, to hear the reaction and questions of the board (“feel the temperature of the (Adobe) room”), it is very unlikely that I actually can. I’ll be out at sea at that time, probably only with a satellite link, but mainly with other issues requiring my immediate attention.

Best,

Roelof