[CCWG-ACCT] CCWG and ICANN Board, Buenos Aires Sunday 21 June

Mathieu Weill mathieu.weill at afnic.fr
Fri May 15 15:44:13 UTC 2015

Dear Colleagues,

Our excellent staff have arranged a meeting with the Board in Buenos
Aires, Sunday 21 June,
3pm to 4pm.

With regular SO and AC meetings scheduled, Sunday is a busy day for many
of us, but we felt it important to meet with the Board before our week of
meetings with the community and our own working sessions.

The meeting will be open to all, but of course all CCWG members and
participants are specifically invited.  Remote access facilities will be
available for those of you not able to attend the BA meeting in person. A
calendar invite will be sent once meeting details are known.

Warm regards,

Co-chairs

Session description:

21 June, 3-4pm

ICANN Board and CCWG-Accountability

An open session between the ICANN Board and CCWG-Accountability to discuss
proposals for enhancing ICANN's accountability to the global
multistakeholder community.

The meeting will focus on the outcome of public comment on the CCWG's
initial draft proposals, and any revised recommendations that will be
presented to the ICANN Community in Buenos Aires. Timeline for the next
public comment and expected delivery of the final proposal will also be
discussed.

--
Mathieu WEILL
mathieu.weill at afnic.fr