[CCWG-ACCT] Definition of Hell for each Myers Briggs Personality Type

Adebunmi AKINBO akinbo.adebunmi at gmail.com
Fri May 15 16:42:12 UTC 2015

Greg,
Thanks for the link.

+1 Drazek.
-Akinbo.

On Fri, May 15, 2015 at 5:03 PM, Greg Shatan <gregshatanipc at gmail.com>
wrote:

> For the curious, here's a link to the Myers-Briggs Personality Types:
> http://www.myersbriggs.org/my-mbti-personality-type/mbti-basics/the-16-mbti-types.htm?bhcp=1.
> It seems like there is a little bit of hell in the CCWG for everybody.
>
> However, it might be more useful in understanding this group (or at least
> some members) by reference to this list instead:
> http://www.psychologycharts.com/personality-disorders-dsm5.html
>

> *Gregory S. Shatan **ï* *Abelman Frayne & Schwab*
>
> *Partner* *| IP | Technology | Media | Internet*
>
> *666 Third Avenue | New York, NY 10017-5621*
>
> *Direct*  212-885-9253 *| **Main* 212-949-9022
>
> *Fax*  212-949-9190 *|* *Cell *917-816-6428
>
> *gsshatan at lawabel.com <gsshatan at lawabel.com>*
>
> *ICANN-related: gregshatanipc at gmail.com <gregshatanipc at gmail.com>*
>
> *www.lawabel.com <http://www.lawabel.com/>*
>
> On Fri, May 15, 2015 at 7:31 AM, Jonathan Zuck <JZuck at actonline.org>
> wrote:
>
>>  I saw this today and just couldn’t help sharing it with the group. I
>> submit the following definitions of Hell without further comment…
>>

>> *ESTJ* – An incredibly impractical person is put in charge of all of
>> your major life decisions. You have to do whatever they say and are
>> powerless to argue or reason with them.
>>
>> *INFP* – Your deepest thoughts and feelings are exposed to a large
>> audience and everyone thinks that you’re pathetic and unoriginal.
>>
>> *INTJ* – Every time you open your mouth to say something intelligent,
>> something entirely idiotic comes out instead.
>>
>> *ESFJ* – Someone you love is in dire need of practical help and you
>> can’t give it to them. Worse yet, they think you’re refusing to help them
>> out of pettiness and they’re mad at you.
>>
>> *ESFP* – You are stuck in a room by yourself for the rest of eternity.
>>
>> *ISTP* – The Zombie apocalypse happens but you’re suddenly the world’s
>> weakest fighter and must depend solely on your loved ones to keep you alive.
>>
>> *ENFP* – Every minute of the rest of your life has been scheduled for
>> you – and it’s a long series of arbitrary, solitary tasks.
>>
>> *ISFP* – You have to listen to rude people criticizing your personal
>> choices, your appearance and your art form all day long. Nobody cares that
>> they’re hurting your feelings.
>>
>> *ENFJ* – Your loved ones are in dire need of guidance but every piece of
>> advice you gives them inadvertently makes things worse for them.
>>
>> *ISFJ* – Everyone you love is yelling at each other and it’s all your
>> fault.
>>
>> *ISTJ* – You are expected to complete a highly esteemed project with
>> absolutely no guidance as to what’s expected of you.
>>
>> *INFJ* – You are eternally damned to working for a morally corrupt
>> company that aims to exploit the weak and generally degrade conditions for
>> all of society.
>>
>> *ESTP* – You are completely paralyzed, lacking even the ability to speak.
>>
>> *ENTP* – Freedom of speech is revoked from the constitution. Voicing
> [...]

*Evang. Akinbo A. A. Cornerstone, Nigeria.*
+2348064464545, +2348089118151 | 2BAC511D.
www.akinbo.ng

*Member, Executive Board of Directors*,
Nigeria Internet Registration Association (NiRA)
www.nira.org.ng  | akinbo at nira.org.ng <akinbo at yips.org.ng>
@niraworks

*Acting Chief Operating Officer,*
DNS Africa Magazine
www.dnsafrica.org  | akinbo at dnsafrica.org
@dnsafrica

*National Convener,*
Nigerian Youth Coalition on Internet Governance (NG-YCIG)
www.ycig.org.ng <http://www.nira.org.ng/>

*President,*
Young Internet Professionals (YiPS)
www.yips.gnbo.com.ng <http://wwwyips.org.ng/> | akinbo at yips.org.ng

*The RedHub.*
12, Afonka Odebunmi Street, Lagos State.
http://www.theredhub.org/

*National Focal Point ( Nigeria ) 2009-2011.*
Global Youth Coalition on HIV/AIDS (a program of TakingITGlobal)
www.youthaidscoalition.org                  www.takingitglobal.com
www.iaids.org
About me: http://profiles.tigweb.org/pscornerstone