[CCWG-ACCT] Comments before May 18 - Draft CCWG co-chair submission to CWG public comment

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Mon May 18 14:45:28 UTC 2015

I can bring this up within the CWG (as I am a member of the CWG) tomorrow
in our meeting or on the CWG list.  I do agree with Kavouss -- PTI will be
a separate entity and therefore will need to have a more granular budget by
definition.  How that translates into budget oversight and review still
needs to be clarified.

Greg