[CCWG-ACCT] FW: WSJ/Crovitz/Obama's bungled internet surrender

Paul Twomey paul.twomey at argopacific.com
Tue May 19 19:16:00 UTC 2015

Kieren

I think your analysis is quite correct.  But appearing regularly in the
WSJ also means that the view is being picked up by business/financial
types in cities like New York.  It is a bigger base than just
Congresspeople.   And they are probably more influential on the range of
Republican candidates for President.

I hope this process is completed before mid-2016.

Paul

--
Dr Paul Twomey
Managing Director