[CCWG-ACCT] Question regarding UAs

Jordan Carter jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Wed May 20 05:33:57 UTC 2015

We need legal persons to be members of ICANN.

They can be individual humans or they can be organisations.

UAs are the lightest touch, most easily controlled, non-human form of
person that can fit this mould.

I do not understand the propensity of parts of our community to
over-complicate things that look reasonably straight forward from other
points of view. Has ICANN always been like this? (Answers own question - it
can't have been, otherwise it would never be organised the way it is
today....)

cheers
Jordan

jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Skype: jordancarter

*A better world through a better Internet *