[CCWG-ACCT] Question regarding UAs

Rudolph Daniel rudi.daniel at gmail.com
Thu May 21 16:25:07 UTC 2015

Dear
As just another member of the community, trying to stay the course on
accountability measures, I am inclined to agree with Mr Zuck here and add
No.3...

No enforceable accountability measures equals no IANA transition. Because
my understanding of the process is, ' enforceable accountability measures
need to be at minimum have the weight of the present NTIA AoC.

But I have a question, ..is the board's fiduciary responsibility currently
subservient to its responsibility to the global community?
If so, then we the community needs to design a toolkit to manage the
possible COI that may threaten the well being of the board to serve its
community.

https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/governance/coi-en

I guess that there may be semantics here, but implementation surely is the
acid test and would the NTIA agree?

RD