[CCWG-ACCT] Regarding members

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Sat May 23 09:13:26 UTC 2015

+1, I  personally find the explanation to be short and easily
understandable; which is quite in contrast to what i have been experiencing
so far in regards to membership models discussions on this list.

That said, it may be good to hear from legal team what the pros/cons of
going this route would be. Looking forward to more devils that may be in
the details.

Thanks Bruce

Regards

<http://goog_1872880453>seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng