[CCWG-ACCT] Regarding members

Burr, Becky Becky.Burr at neustar.biz
Sat May 23 19:27:28 UTC 2015

Some details to work out but this seems workable

Becky Burr
Sent from my iPhone

On May 23, 2015, at 02:02, Chris Disspain <ceo at auda.org.au<mailto:ceo at auda.org.au>> wrote:

Bruce,

Agreed. If we go to a member structure this would be the simplest and easiest way of achieving it.

And by indemnity I assume you mean an indemnity as to any personal liability the member may incur by, say, being sued in their capacity as a member etc.. I think that's both necessary and workable in such a structure.

Cheers,

Chris Disspain | Chief Executive Officer
.au Domain Administration Ltd
T: +61 3 8341 4111 | F: +61 3 8341 4112
E: ceo at auda.org.au<mailto:ceo at auda.org.au> | W: www.auda.org.au<http://www.auda.org.au>

auDA - Australia's Domain Name Administrator