[CCWG-ACCT] Regarding members

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Sun May 24 08:02:58 UTC 2015

Dear Avri
Dear All
We intended to address the accountability at a level A(ICANN Board) for that  the membership model with UA was considered . Now we do not want UA as it may have  problem with some group??
Now we want membership without UA?
Does that serve the sane purpose?
Don, t we transfer the issue to another level? As we do not know to whom these natural persons without UA eould be responsible?
And how the intended accountability is implemented .
In Fact some level group ( natural persons ) who  should be accountable to their respective community( I do not know how?)are expected to discharge/ oversight accountability of ICANN ( level A). How?
Then who is accountable to whom?
Regards
Kavouss
      Sent from my iPhone