[CCWG-ACCT] proposed F2F meeting of CCWG

Adebunmi AKINBO akinbo.adebunmi at gmail.com
Thu May 28 21:17:04 UTC 2015

Adams,
Kindly consider the idea of an ICANN Doodle Page.
With an icann.doodle.org, we can pick a date reference from the mails and
location.
Its time that we walk the work with actions that show accountability.

If the number of attendance counts, its key to ask ourselves why those that
the charter
qualify for the support from ICANN should not be at the meeting. It needs
questioning.

Kindly consider the advice, please.

-Akinbo.

On Thu, May 28, 2015 at 9:41 PM, Tijani BEN JEMAA <
tijani.benjemaa at fmai.org.tn> wrote:

> Not for me

> ----
> Tijani BEN JEMAA
> Executive Director
> Mediterranean Federation of Internet Associations (FMAI)
> Phone:  + 216 41 649 605
> Mobile: + 216 98 330 114
> Fax:       + 216 70 853 376

> ----

*Evang. Akinbo A. A. Cornerstone, Nigeria.*
+2348064464545, +2348089118151 | 2BAC511D.
www.akinbo.ng

*Member, Executive Board of Directors*,
Nigeria Internet Registration Association (NiRA)
www.nira.org.ng  | akinbo at nira.org.ng <akinbo at yips.org.ng>
@niraworks

*Acting Chief Operating Officer,*
DNS Africa Magazine
www.dnsafrica.org  | akinbo at dnsafrica.org
@dnsafrica

*National Convener,*
Nigerian Youth Coalition on Internet Governance (NG-YCIG)
www.ycig.org.ng <http://www.nira.org.ng/>

*President,*
Young Internet Professionals (YiPS)
www.yips.gnbo.com.ng <http://wwwyips.org.ng/> | akinbo at yips.org.ng

*The RedHub.*
12, Afonka Odebunmi Street, Lagos State.
http://www.theredhub.org/

*National Focal Point ( Nigeria ) 2009-2011.*
Global Youth Coalition on HIV/AIDS (a program of TakingITGlobal)
www.youthaidscoalition.org                  www.takingitglobal.com
www.iaids.org
About me: http://profiles.tigweb.org/pscornerstone