[CCWG-ACCT] DOODLE / July Meeting

Robin Gross robin at ipjustice.org
Fri May 29 19:01:55 UTC 2015

Can we have a conversation about whether or not a Face-to-Face meeting in July is the best option?

Why not instead do another intensive 2-day Adobe Connect meeting like we did 23-24 April?  We got quite a lot of work done in that intensive 2-day session.  While Remote Participation isn't ideal either, that would be much less disruptive and costly than traveling around the world to meet in an Adobe Connect room.

Thanks,
Robin