[CCWG-ACCT] Stress Test on whether the CCWG proposals require courts to interpret ICANN's mission

Paul Rosenzweig paul.rosenzweig at redbranchconsulting.com
Sun May 31 17:32:16 UTC 2015

Dear Chris and Steve

I obviously struck a nerve.  Discretion being the better form of valor, and
out of respect for those who’ve taken up the mantle of Board leadership,
I’ll recede from this discussion, leaving you only with this question:  Why
is it that you think the community perceives the Board as an adversary?  I
think it is neither helpful nor accurate to characterize that as merely
“political.”  There is more to it than that

Paul

Paul Rosenzweig

 <mailto:paul.rosenzweigesq at redbranchconsulting.com>
paul.rosenzweig at redbranchconsulting.com