[CCWG-ACCT] I think I'm confused (was Re: Please review regarding IAB comments on Mission Statement)

Burr, Becky Becky.Burr at neustar.biz
Mon Nov 2 18:57:43 UTC 2015

The ³in this role² is optional - don¹t think you need to include anything
at all, but it makes more sense in the other contexts.

I think the concern that is being expressed relates to the change from
³coordinate² to ³support² in the chapeau and I was just trying to test my
understanding that the concerns relates largely to functions OTHER than
port and parameter numbers

J. Beckwith Burr
Deputy General Counsel & Chief Privacy Officer