[CCWG-ACCT] [IAB] Please review regarding IAB comments on Mission Statement

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 22:10:56 UTC 2015

Figured this will be asked and have to be answered at some point but not
this early. I think it's just fine to get roles clarified as much as
possible at this time in the interest of the future.

http://www.afrinic.net/blog/21-the-journey-to-dublin-and-beyond-iana-stewardship-transition-and-icann-accountability

Cheers!

Sent from my Asus Zenfone2
Kindly excuse brevity and typos.