[CCWG-ACCT] comment: CCWG - Executive Summary

Robin Gross robin at ipjustice.org
Tue Nov 10 14:43:59 UTC 2015

I agree with Dr. Tropina on the incorrect HR language in the summary.  It will lead to confusion that ICANN is signing up to adhere to some protocols and that has never been part of the plan of this group.  That confusion will cause much larger problems in the future.  Let's fix that language as she suggests.

Thanks,
Robin