[CCWG-ACCT] 17 UTC deadline for final edits

Andrew Sullivan ajs at anvilwalrusden.com
Fri Nov 13 17:35:20 UTC 2015

Hi,

With the exception of the mission section, I had the lightest look
over this.  Only one thing jumped or, in my case, failed to jump out
at me.  In the earliest part of the document, it'd be extremely useful
to have a short (and I mean short) bit about why this is different
from draft 2.  In the spirit of, "Don't criticise, send text," here's
a suggestion, but I do not care whether even one word of this is
included.  I just think it would help the reader.

    <head>Why this round of changes?</head>

    The previous draft report from the CCWG received a large number of
    comments and engendered much discussion on teleconferences and
    in-person meetings.  Many of the comments were substantive
    suggestions for major changes to the report.  The CCWG has
    concentrated on these large, substantive issues in its latest
    work.  The major areas of change are the major headings of this
    document.

Something like that.  If I somehow missed this -- entirely possible
given the depth in which I read -- then this little summary needs to
be made more prominent so that the interested reader not following the
details of the CCWG will catch it quickly and know how to navigate to
their issues.  I hope this is helful.

Best regards,

Andrew Sullivan
ajs at anvilwalrusden.com