[CCWG-ACCT] Notes-Recordings-Transcript links for ST18 Meeting #2 - 18 November

Brenda Brewer brenda.brewer at icann.org
Wed Nov 18 14:37:15 UTC 2015

Hello all,

The notes, recordings and transcripts for the ST18 Meeting #2 -  18 November will be available here:
https://community.icann.org/x/Kr1YAw

A copy of the notes may be found below.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Brenda

Notes

These high-level notes are designed to help you navigate through content of the call and do not
substitute in any way the transcript.

MW - two documents have been distributed and can be found at  <https://community.icann.org/x/crxYAw>
https://community.icann.org/x/crxYAw

Summary from MW

- Requirement to  not tell the GAC how to define consensus.

- Focus is on how the Board should deal with GAC advice

General discussion - DMartinon, PSilva, BSchaefer, JCancio, SDelBianco, PCorwin, PISilva, JCancio,
Izumi,

Proposal of Board acceptance level at 97% or more support of advice by the GAC.

SDelBianco, PISilva, BSchaefer, DMartinon,

Wrap up - MWeill - some new options are presented which could limit the  number of options. We will
circulate options shortly. We need to have an
additional call on this topic this week.

Next steps:

-  MW will circulate options for ST18 for comments from this group by 23:59 today.

- Reconvene Friday this week at the same time for 90 minutes.

conclusion of call.