[CCWG-ACCT] Timeline and next steps (updated)

Schaefer, Brett Brett.Schaefer at heritage.org
Thu Nov 19 15:44:01 UTC 2015

Andrew,

The external deadline is artificial. There is no reason why the current contract could not be extended by a month to accommodate the longer comment period. For that matter it could be extended by a year and ended by mutual agreement whenever the proposal is approved and implemented.

Brett

Brett Schaefer
Jay Kingham Senior Research Fellow in International Regulatory Affairs
Margaret Thatcher Center for Freedom Davis Institute for National Security and Foreign Policy
The Heritage Foundation
214 Massachusetts Avenue, NE
Washington, DC 20002
202-608-6097