[CCWG-ACCT] TR: ST18 subgroup report Nov 23

Mathieu Weill mathieu.weill at afnic.fr
Mon Nov 23 17:42:20 UTC 2015

Dear Colleagues,

Please find attached a report from the ST18 subgroup, for discussion
during the CCWG call in about 12 hours. This is a co-chair summary, with
options about which we will discuss in order to define our group’s way
forward for the Draft Report.

I want to express my warmest appreciation and thanks to all the ST18
subgroup colleagues who participated with great interest to our work, and
especially to the colleagues who provided constructive inputs to these
discussions.

Best

Mathieu