[CCWG-ACCT] TR: ST18 subgroup report Nov 23

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 19:44:53 UTC 2015

Hello,

Thanks for the share, looking at the compromise proposal it does seem the
group is also telling the board how it should decide on GAC advice. Will
there be anything wrong in changing the following:

"....may be rejected by a majority vote of the Board."

To:
"....may be rejected by the Board."

Shouldn't the board be able to determine how they make their decision in
this particular case, especially considering that any board
decision/resolution would normally get a room check for those in support.

That said, if my suggested edit is not acceptable, will be good to consider
applying the proposed "decision making" text across ACs.

Regards
Sent from my Asus Zenfone2
Kindly excuse brevity and typos.