[CCWG-ACCT] Board comments on the Mission statement

Paul Rosenzweig paul.rosenzweig at redbranchconsulting.com
Tue Nov 24 14:50:59 UTC 2015

I agree with Malcom.  Frankly, Seun, this has been an essential WS1
component for nearly a year.  Your efforts to revisit that conclusion at
this late juncture are a processs foul.  Frankly, if we decide to revisit
the essentiality of the mission statement in WS1 there are a lot of items in
WS2 that I want to pull back forward ...

Paul

Paul Rosenzweig
paul.rosenzweig at redbranchconsulting.com
O: +1 (202) 547-0660