[CCWG-ACCT] Minority statements inclusion in report

Dr Eberhard W Lisse el at lisse.na
Mon Nov 30 18:51:02 UTC 2015

Unless you see it from the reverse, ie when a domain name holder has been concicted for such activities, the Registry can delete the domain name.

But I agree, this can of worms needs to at least state which law is applicable and then such a clause would also need to apply to ICANN, wouldn't it?

el

--
Sent from Dr Lisse's iPad mini

> On 30 Nov 2015, at 20:32, David Post <david.g.post at gmail.com> wrote:
>

> [...]
> Prohibiting domain name holders from "engaging in activity contrary to applicable law" is NOT within ICANN's scope as defined in the Mission Statement.
[...]