[CCWG-ACCT] [Acct-Legal] Lawyers' Meeting on Friday

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 09:01:20 UTC 2015

Just for clarity as well, I was also responding to your comments below:

Farzaneh wrote:
"Yes . Really. I refer you to the meeting that was held on 2 September
2015. https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=56133316

I also refer you to the meeting with Board which was held in BA. Please
read the transcript. You can see there is no outright rejection of a
suggested model."

Certainly asking for transcript is from your comments above.

Regards

Sent from my Asus Zenfone2
Kindly excuse brevity and typos.