[CCWG-ACCT] Schedule of CCWG AND ITS WORKING PARTY

Gregory, Holly holly.gregory at sidley.com
Thu Oct 1 22:20:32 UTC 2015

The only call that Sidley and Adler  lawyers have been invited to is next Tuesday’s call.  (I don’t know whether ICANN Legal is invited to any of the other calls.)  This makes it somewhat difficult for us to follow along with what is happening,  but we of course take our direction from you. Please confirm that we are not needed/wanted on any of the other calls.

HOLLY J. GREGORY
Partner and Co-Chair
Global Corporate Governance & Executive Compensation Practice

Sidley Austin LLP
787 Seventh Avenue
New York, NY 10019
+1 212 839 5853