[CCWG-ACCT] A plea for time

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Mon Oct 12 03:14:12 UTC 2015

Hi,

Doesn't MEM create an entirely new, somewhat complicated, new appeals
mechanism that includes binding arbitration, something we still are not
sure works between a corporation and non-persons, like ACSOs.

I am currently trying to understand whether the various
AC/SO/SG/C/RALO/... would be well advised to become unincorporated
associations in order to be able to take advantage of the MEM and
subsequent court opportunities, if that solution is imposed.

avri