[CCWG-ACCT] Sub-group on ICANN Accountability and Fundamental Rights

Paul Rosenzweig paul.rosenzweig at redbranchconsulting.com
Mon Sep 7 22:37:57 UTC 2015

Me too please
--
Paul
Sent from myMail app for Android Monday, 07 September 2015, 10:53AM -04:00 from Rudolph Daniel < rudi.daniel at gmail.com> :

>Please subscribe me to this group.
>Thank you.
>RD
>On Sep 7, 2015 6:58 AM, "Konstantinos Komaitis" < komaitis at isoc.org > wrote:
>>Not sure if I am subscribed to this group but if not I would please like to.
>>
>>Many thanks
>>
>>Konstantinos
>>

>>Dr. Konstantinos Komaitis
>>Senior Policy Advisor
>>The Internet Society
>>

>>>On Aug 3, 2015, at 4:01 AM, León Felipe Sánchez Ambía < leonfelipe at sanchez.mx > wrote:
>>>Thanks Nigel and all who have expressed their interest in joining this sub-group.
>>>
>>>We will ask staff to setup a mailing list for the sub-group so we can begin coordinating actions and discussions.
>>>
>>>Please allow a couple of days for this to be setup.
>>>

>>>Best regards,
>>>

>>>León
 quite the opposite! As per Grace's email I expect we can find an email list set up for us in the next day or few.

 Dr Eberhard W Lisse < el at lisse.na ><mailto: el at lisse.na >,   jordan at internetnz.net.nz <mailto: jordan at internetnz.net.nz >,   malcolm at linx.net <mailto: malcolm at linx.net >,   leonfelipe at sanchez.mx <mailto: leonfelipe at sanchez.mx >,   mshears at cdt.org <mailto: mshears at cdt.org >,   robin at ipjustice.org <mailto: robin at ipjustice.org >,   dmcauley at verisign.com <mailto: dmcauley at verisign.com >,   egmorris1 at toast.net <mailto: egmorris1 at toast.net >

 Carter
 Executive, InternetNZ