[CCWG-ACCT] W Currie and auDA comments to CCWG

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 05:55:57 UTC 2015

Hi,

I found IAB's comment quite interesting. It simply says; "focus on ability
to remove board members and every other thing will be added to you as well".

http://forum.icann.org/lists/comments-ccwg-accountability-03aug15/msg00018.html

Seem like what a designator model permits and quite less complicated,
perhaps the CCWG may revisit the document from ARIN.

That said, I hope the CCWG is paying attention to the continuous concern of
whether there could be consensus on issues if the current model is
implemented. This just simply means post-transition voting will be the rule
of the day while consensus will have no place (not even rough). I doubt
that is what multi-stakeholder mean in practice. Nevertheless, I believe
there are folks here who knows more about MS than a "technical" me;
hopefully they are testing the model against the multi-stakeholder
principles

Cheers!

Sent from my Asus Zenfone2
Kindly excuse brevity and typos.