[CCWG-ACCT] On behalf of CoChairs - September Face-to-Face Meeting

Alice Jansen alice.jansen at icann.org
Fri Sep 11 15:37:49 UTC 2015

On behalf of CCWG-Accountability Cochairs

All,

Thank you for your patience regarding the question of a f2f meeting later this month.

We would now like to confirm that we will be holding a CCWG meeting on Sept 25-26. Certainly, remote participation will be possible.

While we will work on an agenda with you as we get closer to the meeting, it became apparent from comments received that a f2f meeting will be useful:

* to continue the analysis of comments in sub-teams;
* work on finalizing our consensus recommendations;
* advancing the documentation and writing up the rationale for our recommendation as well as;
* confirm the messaging and presentation of our recommendations so they can be understood more easily.

We plan to have comms and graphical experts from Xplane on site.

We confirm LA as the location in order to make it easier for interested Board members to join the meeting.

Best regards

Thomas, Mathieu, León