[CCWG-ACCT] Board comments now in

Jordan Carter jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Sun Sep 13 02:31:45 UTC 2015

So Bruce - would they have legal standing as individuals? Or as an
unincorporated association, that is, collectively?

Relatedly - has the board analysed whether the model is viable without a
membership approach given the obligations directors hold (fiduciary
obligations) in a non-membership system?

--
Jordan Carter
Chief Executive, InternetNZ

+64-21-442-649 | jordan at internetnz.net.nz